Wednesday, 22 February 2017
Walt: distinguish between relevant and irrelevant ideas for my Kenning's Poem
I was able to write stuff about me and give people information so they can guess who I am
Next time I could do more ideas for my legendary poem
Walt : display data on histogram, tally chart.Walt : interpret information from histograms and tally marks eg. medium, mode, range, mean.
I was able to put the information from the class scores in to a tally chart and a histogram
I was confused at first but then I thought it was easier.
The range for the first name score was 4 - 20
Here are some statistics I interpreted
Here is a link to the Mean Median and Mode video Click This
- The most popular last name score was 11
- The most popular first name score was 8
- The most popular full name score was 22
- The range for the first name scores is 4 - 20
- The range for the last name scores is 3 - 21
- The range for the full name scores is 9 - 31
I want to do this something like this again because I thought it was fun
Next time I could add more information
Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Walt : identify different letter sounds
There are 26 letters in the alphabet. These letters, when
they are on their own or several letters together, make the 45 different letter sounds in the English Language.
In this slideshow I am going to find lots of
different examples, videos, and photos of
these letter sounds.
Friday, 3 February 2017
This Year I am feeling excited and because I get cool jobs and I am looking forward to camp. Also I am looking forward to doing reading because I really like
My Goals this year are
- Get 100 gold ticks
- To get the most tokens for my house group
- To improve a lot in my learning
- To not forget to go to my wet day class