Monday 23 March 2015

T1 W8 100 word challenge

...suddenly I saw...

When I was watching TV suddenly I saw a glue stick man and I was in the jungle swinging on a vine like Tarzan. Lava came out of volcano hurting the glue stick man. Then I smashed in to a tree I was knocked out for 4 hours. Then I got back up I pulled my machine gun out and started shooting the glue stick man.  The glue stick mans blood went on a vicious tiger. So the glue stick man kept on chasing me. So I jumped in to a 1000 feet waterfall but the glue stick man did not jump because he was scared.

My reflection 
We have been learning to add detail to our writing by doing the 100 word chalenge I thorught it was easy to make up a random story but I thorught it was hard to make a setting for the story my next step is to try get puicker at the 100 word chalenge .

1 comment:

Mumma said...

I really like this story Mr C, maybe except for the shooting part - I really like how you have invented a character.