Monday 12 October 2015

Term 4 Week 1

In the holidays I went to the kids korner holiday programme I saw Jayden there and       we played on our Ipods we played Minecraft pocket edition and we stated a            survival lets play it was really awesome and we did a challenge where we had to not die I was the first person to die and Jayden won the challenge it was fun                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
. My house was in a jungle next to a pond. After we played a Dc and marvel                
charters where we had to name those characters we did this for a long time then it     was morning tea.I played Injustice gods among us I did the Martian man                    hunter challenge and I COMPLETED IT and then I played lonney tunes dash and I got  to tweety the yellow bird then it was lunch                                                                                                                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                       
After lunch Kirstie did not let us inside and we had to play outside for like 2 hours    and I wanted to play with my Ipod then finally I could play on my Ipod and I played  minecraft again and I did my favourite world for half an hour and I got a head ake   

No comments: