Wednesday 6 December 2017

Last Post For The Year...


Farewell my time at Elm Park School is nearly over my time at Elm Park has been wonderful. I have loved my time at Elm Park. Also in this photo it has my Room 19 friends Me in the middle Daniel and on the far right is Nicolaas. 


This photo relates to our fish I was a fish monitor and my job was to feed them clean the tank when needed and take care of them altogether but my favourite fish was Bulby.
But sadly two of our fish died first it was Bulby and then Ghost they died because of lack of oxygen because something got turned off and then they had no oxygen so they died.

Now here are some more photos of stuff we did in this year


Here are photos of Room 19 with
Former weightlifting gold medallist Precious McKenzie so happy that we got to have a photo with him. Also this is something really cool he lifted our deputy principle Mr Borcher and another adult is was really cool.






So that is it thanks for looking at my blog.

No comments: